Berlin / Germany
Mixing and production inquiries: email@example.com
Booking Live Set: firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking Masterclass (ROW): email@example.com
USt-ID / VAT-ID: DE231819951
• Please provide consolidated AIFF/WAV files starting at the same position.
• Please make sure all files have appropriate names ("Bassdrum" is better than "Audio-14"...)
• 44.1 kHz sample rate (or the native sample rate of your project – please avoid SRC!)
• Please export 32 Bit audio files if possible.
If your DAW doesn't support 32 Bit files please provide 24 Bit data – avoid 16 Bit files!
• Please provide song tempo information.
• Please provide two sets of stems: One including your FX, and another set with the raw,
• Please do not normalise the audio files.
• Please provide a linear PCM roughmix without mix bus processing for reference
(No mix bus limiting/compression, no MP3!)
• Please provide as many notes / reference tracks as you like!
• File transfer via FTP, Dropbox, WeTransfer etc.
The content of linked third-party sites is the responsibility of the respective owners/providers.
The content of this web site is copyright of Hannes Bieger. All rights reserved.
Information on this web site, including but not limited to, text, images and sound, may not be reproduced, transferred, distributed or stored without prior written permission.